Returns, Cancellations & Warranty Policy \\
Should you have any problems with any of our products please contact our sales team for further assistance email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1924 224 610.
In all cases, please contact us for a return number before sending anything back. We are unable to process returns recieved without a valid return number.
- For most items, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days of receiving the goods. However, this right does not apply to certain items such as bespoke or personalised goods.
- If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us ASAP and we'll do our best to cancel it for you.
- Sometimes it's too late and your order may have been dispatched and on its way to you. If we attempt to deliver your order, please simply refuse the delivery and it will be returned to us and a full refund will be issued.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way unused and in its original condition. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
- If your order meets the conditions above and you wish to cancel it, or you require further information, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download and send us a copy of our Order Cancellation Form.
- When returning an item please allow up to 28 days from the date of collection for refunds to be issued.
If you have already taken delivery, refunds will be given, provided written (email or letter) confirmation is received from the customer within 14 days of delivery of the product(s). We can only accept returns of complete product, which are unused and in an "as new" condition and in original packaging.
Please take special note: We are unable to accept returns of speakers that have been screwed into place, as the paper cone usage indicator around the rim will be damaged and thus we will not be able to resell these products to other customers. We do not sell goods on a trial basis, please ensure you verify the audio product/s suitability for your needs before screwing the speakers into a cabinet or making any fixing or activity that might render the product as 'used'.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you pack the product/s securely (taking care not to deface the original packaging) and use a recorded-delivery service. Failure to return the item in suitable resalable condition may result in us being unable to refund the full value of the item.
The customer will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item in error, as a substitute product, or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your location, at your cost.
Please also note that you will be responsible for the costs of collection in the event that our specialist courier service collect a large item from you to return to us.
We are confident that our products will be supplied to you in excellent condition; however in the unlikely event you are dissatisfied; please notify us immediately to enable us to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
MISSING OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
Missing products will be identified on the day of delivery by our delivery team who will contact our customer service team. However with large orders you may find a product missing after the delivery team has left. Please contact us and we will resolve the problem as soon as possible.
As with missing products our delivery team will be able to identify any damaged products on the delivery of your order. The drivers will inspect the damaged item to see if the damage is superficial, for example, with the packaging and discuss with you how you wish to proceed. If it is clear that the product has been damaged then the delivery team will contact our customer service team who will resolve the problem for you.
All new products come with a full 24 month warranty*. Graded and B-stock items will have the warranty stated in the product description. In the event of your item being defective on arrival we will either arrange collection of the faulty item, or supply you with a free post return label to send the item back to us.
Once the item has been received by Fane Acoustics and the fault confirmed, we will provide an advance replacement or a refund of the transaction. The supply of a replacement is subject to availability. For an item to be classed as 'defective on arrival' you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your goods, with a fault description.
After 14 days you must return the items at your own expense and we will arrange for it to be repaired / replaced at our discretion (whichever is appropriate) and returned to you at our cost. If an item requires repair this can often take 2-6 weeks, we will inform you as soon as we have an estimated date of return once our inspections are complete.
All Warranty is subject to the item being used within the intended design parameters. Any repair or modification of goods attempted without the express permission of Fane International Ltd will render any Warranty void. This permission, if given will be supplied by email. Please note that permission received to repair or modify an item may affect your warranty.