Shipping Information \\
- All goods sold are brand new and supplied in perfect, fully working condition unless clearly stated otherwise.
- We aim to deliver products within 3-5 working days from acceptance of order. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including sale) deliveries may take a little longer. Occasional technical updates to our systems or force majure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren't avaialble, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times needed to be extended. We will always work hard to keep these temporrary changes to a minimum and contact you in the event of any such delay.
- You can track the progress of your order using the 'order history' area of your 'account'.
- We are currently only able to deliver products to the regions listed in the 'deliver to' area of the fane-acoustics.com checkout. If your region is not listed please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we may still be able to process your order. You can also use the 'Find a Stockist' feature of the fane-acoustics.com website to find authorised dealers in your area.
- We always try to send your complete order in one delivery. If some items are not available we will wait until your complete order is ready before dispatching it.
- Deliveries will be made via one of our chosen courier companies; APC or Interlink, Monday to Friday (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) Please note we cannot deliver to PO Boxes, a full postal address is required.
- You should be aware that a contact telephone number is a mandatory requirement for every delivery and failure to provide an appropriate number may delay the delivery of your order.
- Fane International Ltd cannot be held lliable for any devliveries that are lost, stolen or delayed as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the courier.
- In some circumstances your order may be fulfilled by one of selected retails partners.
- Each order despatched is packed with extreme care using appropriate packing, but in the unfortunate event that you do experience any damages during transit, please notify us immediately either by e-mail or telephone and then in writing within 14 days.
Customers based in the UK who spend £200 or more will enjoy FREE 'Standard shipping' to a UK address (offer excludes Northern Ireland, Off-Shore Scotland and Channel Islands). When spending over this amount and 'Standard Shipping' is selected at the checkout, the delivery charge will automatically be deducted from your order. Free shipping is not available if using our 'Next Day - 9am*' option.
Customers based in an EU member state who buy 8 speakers or more will enjoy FREE 'Standard Shipping' to an EU member state address. When spending over this amount at the checkout the delivery charge will automatically be deducted from your order.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
Please note that for international shipping outside of the UK, the recipient is responsible for settling directly with Local Government Authorities or Carriers any Customs Duties and/or Taxes levied as a result of importing item(s) into that Country. We have no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. Fane International Ltd cannot be held liable for any delays caused by Customs clearnace. For more information on our shipping services and terms, please call our Customer Care Team on +44 (0)1924 224 610, or email us: email@example.com
DELIVERY OPTIONS AT CHECKOUT
Our standard delivery service, we aim to deliver within 3-5 working days to most areas. International orders may take slightly longer. We will always try to notify you in the event of an order taking longer than this time.
Next Day, 9am* (available to UK customers only, excludes Northern Ireland and Off-shore Scotland)
Orders must be placed before 1:00pm GMT Monday-Friday for delivery before 9:00am the next working day. Please note that 9:00am delivery is not availble to the Scottish Highlands this time is extended to 4:00pm for customers in this region.
Order and Collect
Customers in the UK may choose to collect goods directly from our Factory once we have processed and accepted the order. Order and Collect orders can be made at any time on the Fane-Acoustics.com website and we aim to have items available within 1 hour of our first confirmation email. Please note that orders may only be collected from 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday, collections on weekends are by special arrangement only. To collect your items you will need to bring your order number or copy of your order plus a government-issued ID such as passport or driving license. If you do not have such ID you can bring any other photo ID containing your full name along with one of the following: a utility bill, telephone bill, council tax bill, wage slip or bank statement. Orders may be collected from our trade counter at;
Fane International Ltd.
We are committed to detecting and preventing fraud. For everyone's protection fane-acoustics.com check the details of every first order and these checks may be repeated with future orders. You may be asked to provide additional verification before your order can be shipped.